Saturday, November 26, 2011

WITCH CATS

It's that time again!

For more than 20 years I’ve been breeding Oriental Shorthair cats for intelligence, disease-resistance, and psychic ability – and my current collection of cats has them all. For tales of the adventures of some of my cats, see: http://www.kayshapero.net/FishTale.htm.

The Oriental Shorthair breed was derived primarily from the Siamese, so these little imps have the faces, voices, slender body-builds and personalities of Siameses, but they also come in other colors. At present, my cats are either “colorpoint” – Siamese style – or coal black. They have eyes ranging in color from pale blue to chartreuse-green. Yes, they’re beautiful creatures.

Right now I have a bunch of these super-intelligent cats who need homes: four little tom-kittens just one month old, three black and one colorpoint. I’ll give them free, along with their pedigrees, biographies and instruction manuals, to any serious cat-loving Pagan who’s willing to take one. Please get hold of me at lesliefish@cox.net or 602-373-0320, afternoons and evenings.


--Leslie <;)))>< Fish --

1 comment:

foxipher said...

Oh, I wish I was in a position to take one.