Thursday, February 28, 2013

Witch Kittens -- Again


This will be a short one, folks.  I have a new litter of kittens -- three colorpoints with blue eyes, two ebonies with gold-green eyes -- of my Witch Cat bloodline, that I've been breeding for intelligence for all these years.  They're just a month old, but I'm already fishing (!) for homes for them because they're a lively bunch, already toddling around exploring, and already experimenting with solid food.  They're still young enough that it's hard to tell their sexes -- especially given the way they wriggle around in protest when I try to pick them up and look -- but I'm pretty sure that at least one of the colorpoints and one of the ebonies are females.  Yes, they've got the enlarged craniums, and obviously the enlarged brains and intelligence, of my Witch Cat bloodline.  As near as I can tell, they also all have thumbs.

Anyone within one or two days' drive of Phoenix, who's interested in these brilliant little fuzzies, email me -- lesliefish@cox.net -- and we'll set something up.  I still don't know how to transfer pictures onto my computer, or I'd post pictures of the adorable little creatures.  Meow!

--Leslie <;)))><   )O( 

No comments: